- Know and understand the ISO 45001 standard’s requirements,
- Understand how to build the safety management system’s components,
- Allow the establishment a continuous improvement dynamic of to increase safety at work.
- The safety management and its principles,
- Understand the ISO 45001 requirements,
- Build the safety management system components (regulatory monitoring, procedures, operational control, consignment …),
- Build and control its documentation system,
- Know the certification’s impacts.
Pedagogical approach and means:
- We use numerous exercises, serious games, case studies to assimilate concepts and theories,
- Marense trainer is a certified auditor,
- Coaching and support on site or remotely as needed.
Our trainings are performed in your workplace and can be adapted in their content and in their duration to suit your needs.
For more information: Introduction to safety management
For any question, do not hesitate to contact us !