The main objectives of the project management training is to have a global overview of projects, to provide practical tools to anticipate drifts costs, deadlines, performance on industrial projects, to have assessment methods for issues and decision making process, adapting control process on projects drifts to the context of each company.
During this training, we will also see the new constraints faced today by the project manager by focusing on the organizational side, human and therefore to management through the stakeholder analysis and management of the project team.
Next, we look at all tools necessary for the project management to control and anticipate, and to respond to customer needs in Quality, Cost and Time.
- Know the new constraints for project management – Variability of needs and speed for projects,
- Know and apply the principles and concepts to implement an lean project management,
- Identify losses and added value in project management,
- Identify and select project ideas,
- Formalize the project charter,
- Structure and formalize the voice of the customer,
- Know the project management methodology,
- Know the project management tools,
- Introduction to DMAIC and IDOV methodologies.
Pedagogical approach and means:
- We use numerous exercises, serious games, case studies to assimilate concepts and theories,
- Coaching and support on site or remotely as needed.
Our trainings are performed in your workplace and can be adapted in their content and in their duration to suit your needs.
For any question, do not hesitate to contact us !