During the “LSS White Belt” training you will receive an introduction to Lean Six Sigma to have a general understanding of the methodology and its tools.
You can then participate in Lean Six Sigma projects by working with problem-solving teams through DMAIC projects.
- Lean principles and concepts,
- DMAIC roadmap,
- Project team in a Lean Six Sigma project,
- Project charter,
- Process mapping (SIPOC)
- Basic Statistics,
- Data representation through graphics,
- Measurement Systems Analysis,
- Manage the variation,
- Process capability,
- Problem solving and root causes analysis.
This introduction to Lean Six Sigma takes place over two days.
Pedagogical approach and means:
- We use numerous exercises, serious games, case studies to assimilate concepts and theories,
- Marense trainers are certified Black Belt or Master Black Belt in Lean and Six Sigma,
- White Belt certification in partnership with your company.
Our trainings are performed in your workplace and can be tailored to suit your needs.
For any question about this training, do not hesitate to contact us !