Continuous improvement is a structured approach that is applied to all business sectors.
While there are different methods to drive continuous improvement, its success is linked to the following principles:
- The improvement approach is part of the strategy and business objectives,
- Continuous improvement is managed.
Improvement actions are prioritized according to its particular effects on:
- Customer satisfaction,
- Company’s results,
- Improvement actions are methodically drove as projects (PDCA, DMAIC …),
- Monitoring and control can guarantee the sustainability of the actions implemented,
- This approach is applied to operational improvement actions but also to transactional and business processes.
For any question, do not hesitate to contact us !