TPM (Total Productive Maintenance) is a process involving all staff to go to the systematic and definitive elimination of production losses from causes related to the machine:
- Increase reliability,
- Increase the availability of facilities,
- Help to improve flow and productivity,
and consequently, increase the profitability of installations.
TPM‘s main objectives are:
- To obtain the maximum efficiency of the equipment,
- Reduce production costs of products,
- Optimize the operating cost of the equipment over the entire life cycle.
To achieve these objectives, the TPM is structured by the implementation of the 8 pillars:
- KOBETSU Kaizen (Continuous Improvement)
- Autonomous maintenance,
- Scheduled maintenance,
- Control of product quality,
- Improving operational skills,
- Design / Control Products & Equipment,
- Safety, health & environment,
- TPM for services.
For any question, do not hesitate to contact us !