The “LSS Green Belt” will then acquire, through the projects they will lead, skills to implement cost reductions and improvements in business processes.
You will then be able to analyze and solve quality problems, to act as a project manager for the Green Belt projects or to be part of teams and work with “LSS Black Belt” on more complex LSS projects.
- Lean principles and concepts,
- DMAIC roadmap,
- Project team in a Lean Six Sigma project,
- Project charter,
- Project management training,
- Gate reviews,
- Process mapping (SIPOC),
- Basic Statistics,
- Data representation through graphics,
- Just In Time (JIT),
- Measurement Systems Analysis,
- Manage the variation,
- Hypothesis tests,
- Statistical Process Control (SPC),
- Process capability,
- Root causes analysis,
- Problem solving tools,
This Lean Six Sigma Green Belt training takes place over 2 weeks.
It is not necessary to have already achieved a Lean Six Sigma training to participate for this training.
Pedagogical approach and means:
- We use numerous exercises, serious games, case studies to assimilate concepts and theories,
- We use the latest version of Minitab statistical software for this training,
- We supply templates forms necessary for the training and implementation of your project,
- Each participant will have to work on a DMAIC project between sessions,
- Marense trainers are certified Black Belt or Master Black Belt in Lean and Six Sigma,
- Coaching on site or remotely throughout the implementation of your project,
- Green Belt certification in partnership with your company.
Our trainings are performed in your workplace and can be tailored to suit your needs.
For any question about this training, do not hesitate to contact us !