With the “LSS Black Belt” training you have a greater understanding of Lean Six Sigma principles and you have the ability to apply that knowledge to improve the business function and its competitiveness.
You will be able to apply the principles of Lean Six Sigma to any business situation and develop appropriate goals, as well as put together cohesive action plans to achieve those goals.
Because a “LSS Black Belt” act as leaders and as mentors in the business during supervision of complex projects, the person wishing to attend this training to achieve this level of control must have natural leadership skills and be highly motivated.
- Lean principles and concepts,
- DMAIC roadmap,
- Project team in a Lean Six Sigma project,
- Project charter,
- Change management,
- Project management training,
- Gate reviews,
- Process mapping (SIPOC),
- Basic Statistics,
- Data representation through graphics,
- Just In Time (JIT),
- TPM introduction,
- Measurement Systems Analysis,
- Manage the variation,
- Hypothesis tests,
- Design Of Experiment (DOE)
- Statistical Process Control (SPC),
- Process capability,
- Root causes analysis,
- Problem solving tools,
This Lean Six Sigma Black Belt training takes place over 3 weeks.
It is not necessary to have already achieved a Lean Six Sigma training to participate for this training.
Pedagogical approach and means:
- We use numerous exercises, serious games, case studies to assimilate concepts and theories,
- We use the latest version of Minitab statistical software for this training,
- We supply templates forms necessary for the training and implementation of your project,
- Each participant will have to work on a DMAIC project between sessions,
- Marense trainers are certified Black Belt or Master Black Belt in Lean and Six Sigma,
- Coaching on site or remotely throughout the implementation of your project,
- Black Belt certification in partnership with your company.
Our trainings are performed in your workplace and can be tailored to suit your needs.
For any question about this training, do not hesitate to contact us !